Transcript Request Form

Student Services Transcript form is only available  to provide access to student records in k-12 grade education. If you need Adult School  or GED information please contact the Adult Education Center at (562) 801-1770. 
If you are interested in purchasing a diploma, please contact the High School or Adult School.
El Rancho High School - (562) 801- 7500
Ruben Salazar High School - (562) 801- 7680
Ellen Ochoa Prep Academy - (562) 801- 7560
El Rancho High School  is now using the Parchment web service to assist with  requests for the Classes 2000 to current only.