ATTENTION: Our phone number has changed effective, September 17th. You may contact us at (562) 801-7380 and fax (562) 801-7385. If you wish to contact us by email, they can be found in the staff link on our webpage.
Dear Parents, Students, and Community Members,
It is the philosophy of our Governing Board that all students can succeed regardless of their race, background, or ability. All the units within Student Services support this mission, and the department as a whole is dedicated to removing barriers and creating opportunities so that students with a variety of needs may demonstrate success. Within Student Services, a number of professionals work collaboratively to provide support and resources to school sites, parents, students, and the community of Pico Rivera.
The Department of Student Services is a resource for the following educational areas:
- Assertive Discipline & Expulsions
- Child Welfare & Attendance
- Counseling & Support Services
- Services and Education for Homeless Children & Foster Youth
- Enrollment & Records Information
- Home & Hospital Instruction
- School and Attendance Review Board (SARB)
- Violence prevention activities.
- Student behavioral, social, and emotional supports.
- Gang Diversion and Prevention
- Grant Funded Programs (Project Prevent, Project Aware, School Climate Transformation, Elementary and Secondary School Counseling)
We are pleased to serve the El Rancho community, and are fully dedicated to ensuring that our schools, programs, students, staff, families, and community partners are safe and supported.