Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
The Board of Education of the El Rancho Unified School District is committed to providing a modern learning environment in our schools with safe, secure and upgraded classrooms which attract and help retain qualified teachers and prepare our students for college and jobs of the future. To that end, the Board evaluated the District's urgent and critical facility needs, including safety issues, enrollment, class size reduction, and technology in developing the scope of projects to be funded, as outlined in the District's Student Centric Facilities Master Plan.
Measure "ER" will:
- Modernize and transform El Rancho High School to 21st century educational standards.
- Upgrade our schools to train students with modern skills for jobs of the future.
- Repair leaky and aging roofs, remove asbestos and other hazardous materials, upgrade heating and air conditioning and replace outdated plumbing, wiring and sewer systems.
- Improve school security and safety.
- 03-27-2018 CBOC Meeting Agenda
- 04-09-2018 Measure ER CBOC Agenda
- 04-09-2018 Measure ER CBOC Minutes
- 06-14-18 Measure ER CBOC Minutes
- 06-14-2018 Measure ER CBOC Agenda
- 09-19-18 CBOC Agenda- REVISED
- 09-19-18 CBOC Agenda
- 09-19-18 Measure ER CBOC Minutes
- 10-17-18 Joint Board-CBOC Agenda
- 10-17-18 Joint Board-CBOC Minutes