State and Federal Programs
STATE AND FEDERAL PROGRAMS
The role of State & Federal Programs is to provide support to students, staff, parents, and community in training, monitoring, and technical assistance to ensure that state and federal programs are aligned to district initiatives with a focus on increasing student achievement.
State & Federal Programs oversees the following:
* Title I
* Gifted and Talented Education (GATE)
* English Language Learner Program
* Migrant Education Program
* Title III
* LCFF allocations to sites
- Train and assist sites to align resources to support student learning as reflected in the Student Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA), including the development of the SARC.
- Provide training to parents in their roles and responsibilities as members of the District English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) and District Advisory Council (DAC).
- Provide Migrant Education services in conjunction with the Los Angeles County Office of Education.
- Monitor State and Federal Programs resources, expenditures, and required reports.
- Submission of the Consolidated Application for State and Federal Programs.
- Coordinate the submission of data for use in CALPADS.
- Coordinate the input of stakeholders and development of LCAP.