Non-Discrimination in Employment
The El Rancho Unified School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived characteristics such as age, ancestry, cancer-related medical conditions, color, ethnic group identification, gender expression, gender identity, gender disability, marital status, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or a person’s association with a person, or group, with one or more of these actual or perceived orientations.
The El Rancho Unified School District recruits for many positions throughout the year and is always seeking qualified candidates to join our dynamic team! Bilingual and minority candidates are encouraged to apply for all positions. El Rancho Unified School District offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Job Opportunities are updated weekly on https://www.applitrack.com/erusd/onlineapp and follow the easy step-by-step instructions. You can only apply when a position is posted online. If you wish to apply for a teaching position, you must also apply online.
Classified Application Procedures
- Applications for employment are accepted when the District has posted a vacancy.
- Applications are paper screened to be sure applicants meet all eligibility requirements
- Testing may be required and may include written, performance, and/or physical.
- Qualifying interviews are arranged after testing has been completed to establish an Eligibility List. This is done by a panel that consists of District administrators and technical staff.
- The top candidates on the Eligibility List interview with the selecting supervisor for placement in the vacant positions.
- Eligibility lists remain in effect for six months or until there are less than three candidates on the list.
Certificated Application Procedures
- Official online application (https://www.applitrack.com/erusd/onlineapp)
- Current resume
- Letter of Interest
- 2- 3 current letters of recommendation
- Official college/university transcripts
- Copy of CBEST or equivalent
- Copy of valid CA credential
- All other district employment and assignment standards
Salary and Work Year: Salary starts at Step 1 (see Salary Schedule for more information). We have 10, 11, and 12-month positions with hours ranging from 2 to 8 hours per day for Accounting, Data Processing, Office and Clerical, Instructional Services, Maintenance and Operations, Food Services, and Unclassified positions.
Call the Human Resources Office with questions or concerns, and a Human Resources staff member will be happy to walk you through the application process.