COVID-19 Human Resources
If you or one of your family members has symptoms of COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, pending COVID-19 test results after close contact or negative COVID-19 results after close contact, please follow these guidelines:
1) Contact the District Nurse, Andres Centeno by calling 562-842-4795 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to CONFIDENTIALLY report you or your family members situation.
2) Report your absence and/or your need to be absent from your work duties to your supervisor as soon as possible.
3) Adhere to all County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Home Isolation Instructions for People with COVID-19 http://publichealth.
lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/ or Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Home Quarantine Instructions for Close Contacts of COVID-19 http://publichealth. covidisolation/ lacounty.gov/acd/ncorona2019/ covidquarantine/
4) Follow the most current guidance of the Health Officer Order for the Control of COVID-19 published by the County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health
5) Refer to the ERUSD Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) webpage for more leave options.