Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP) Information
The passage of the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) legislation represents the most significant education finance reform in four decades. Under LCFF, the responsibility for determining the use of funds now resides with the school district's local governing board. Through the development of the LCAP, districts are expected to develop annual goals for the state priorities and for any local priorities identified.
LCAP Annual Review and Analysis Process 2018-2019
The Governing Board and the District community are provided informational updates, survey opportunities, and presentations regarding student achievement data, the District's budget, and actions and services contained in the Local Control Accountability Plan on an ongoing basis.
California Accountability Dashboard - See how ERUSD is performing on test scores, graduation rates and other measures of student success. See this video that shares more about the Dashboard. Video en espanol.
- ERUSD Ideal Graduate 2016
- ERUSD LCAP GOALS
- LCAP Committee Presentation 4-25-16
- LCAP Committee Presentation 5-2-16
- LCAP Committee Presentation 5-9-16
- LCAP Committtee Agenda 4-25-16
- LCAP Committtee Agenda 5-16-16
- LCAP Committtee Agenda 5-2-16
- LCAP Committtee Agenda 5-23-16
- LCAP Committtee Agenda 5-9-16
- LCAP Presentation 5-23-16
- LCAP Student Focus Groups 15-16