EL RANCHO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
CITIZENS’ BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ANNOUNCEMENT
Would you like to take an active role in the rebuilding and modernization of the schools in the El Rancho Unified School District?
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate on our Measure A, EE, and ER Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee. This Committee is responsible for monitoring the expenditures of Bond funds. Community participation is critical.
Use this link to apply: https://forms.gle/
Applications are also available at the ERUSD Business Services office located at 8910 East Slauson Avenue, Pico Rivera, CA 90660. Completed applications are to be submitted to the ERUSD Superintendent’s Office.
Eligibility: to be eligible to serve on the committee you must be at least 18 years of age, submit a written application and be a member of one (or more) of the following community groups:
- Parent or Guardian of a child enrolled in the District
- Parent or Guardian of a child enrolled in the District and active member of a parent-teacher organization, such as PTA or school site council
- Active member in a business organization representing the business community located in the District
- Active member in a senior citizens’ organization
- Active member in a bona fide taxpayers association
- Member of the ERUSD community at large (two seats)
Eligible applicants will be interviewed by a selection panel.
Please apply and join a team of residents, taxpayers, parents, and business owners to support the ever growing success of the El Rancho Unified School District. Let's rebuild El Rancho responsibly!