Parent Portal Document Assistance
FAQ's - click on arrow to the right to expand.
Aeries Parent Portal provides online access to: student grades, daily attendance,
transcripts, update emergency contact, medical information and much more.
Where can I access the Parent Portal Account?
Parents can access the Aeries Parent Portal from any computer or device with internet access. The direct link to the portal is: https://erusd.aeries.net/student/LoginParent.aspx
Do I need an email address to create a Parent Portal Account?
Yes, parents need a valid email address to create a portal account. If you do not have one, there are several companies which offer free web based email. Our suggestion is Google (gmail).
During my new account registration, I did not receive a verification email confirming my email address and password. What should I do next?
Check your Spam folder. Be sure to add NoReply@erusd.org to your "contact" or "safe senders" to ensure you receive these emails. If you do not receive an email, please contact your school site for assistance.
What information can I view on Aeries Parent Portal?
Parents will have access to view gradebooks, transcripts, daily attendance, report cards and test scores. Parents will also have the option to update emergency contact information and medical information from their portal account.
Do I need two different accounts for two or more children?
If you already have a Portal Account for your high school child, you do not need to create another account in order to access the information for your second child. Log in to your portal account, and on the top right hand side of the screen, you have the option to add another student. Click on "Change Student" and follow the on screen instructions. Once complete you will be able to choose between them.
Can more than one parent/guardian have an account to access student data? For example, parents are divorced.
Yes, more than one parent can have a Parent Portal account, as long as they use their own email address.
What should I do if I forget my password?
Go to http://portal.erusd.k12.ca.us/Parent and click on Forgot Password. You will then follow the on screen instructions to have a new password sent to your email.
Do parents need to create an account every year?
No. This is a one-time process. If you have another child that enters the District (for example a Kindergarten student), you will be able to add them to your existing account. Please note - you will need to complete the Data Confirmation process for your account at the beginning of each school year.
What is Aeries Communications?
Once you are logged into the Aeries Parent Portal, click on Communications.
Here you can:
- Communicate on a secure and accountable platform via Direct Message with your student’s teacher(s).
- Follow “Groups” of your choice to receive messages that are important to you. Examples: your student’s school, specific classes, teams, activities
- Select the way you would like to receive messages: phone call, text, and/or email notifications
- Select your language or preference for Communications
- Click here for a short video tour for Aeries Communications.
How do I select my notification preferences for Aeries Communications announcements from the district?
Log in to the Aeries Parent Portal (link also located on erusd.org).
Once in Aeries, click on Communications.
- Click on your personal profile avatar: it is the circle with your initials in it. You also have the option of selecting your own photo for your avatar.
- A drop down menu appears: Personal Info, Feed Manager, Notifications
- Click on Notifications. Check and uncheck boxes to indicate how you would like to receive each type of announcement from the school district.
- Emergency Announcements will automatically be sent in all formats.
- Click here for a short video to show you how to update your Notification Preferences.
What is the Feed Manager section for?
"FEED" is a chronological timeline of announcements from all schools, classes and groups you are following. You can filter your feed down to a specific school, class or group by clicking on it within your navigation panel.
What do I do if I am having trouble with my account?
Please contact your school site. School staff can address most questions or concerns. Please note that the District does not have the capacity to provide technical support or troubleshooting for home computers or internet connections.
We have moved or will be moving to another ERUSD school. Do I need to create another Parent
No, provided the student has transferred to another school within El Rancho Unified School District.
I do not have a computer. How can I access this information?
- School site – Check with individual school offices about exact times to access a library/media computer.
- Contact Student Services @ 562-801-7380.
What should I do if I have questions about the data I see in the Parent Portal?
Please contact the school office if you have questions about your student’s demographic information or attendance. You are able to edit and update contact information but the school office has to change primary student address.
Aeries Mobile App
The Aeries Mobile Portal Apps is available for both iOS and Android phones. The app is for Parents and Students to use to access Grades, Attendance, Contact, and Aeries Communications information. Click on picture below to access.
Please contact the teacher(s) if you have questions about your student’s
assignments or grades. You can contact teachers by email, communications or by phone.