Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
The Board of Education of the El Rancho Unified School District is committed to providing a modern learning environment in our schools with safe, secure, and upgraded classrooms that attract and help retain qualified teachers and prepare our students for college and jobs of the future. To that end, the Board evaluated the District's urgent and critical facility needs, including safety issues, enrollment, class size reduction, and technology in developing the scope of projects to be funded, as outlined in the District's Student Centric Facilities Master Plan.
Measure "ER" will:
- Modernize and transform El Rancho High School to 21st century educational standards.
- Upgrade our schools to train students with modern skills for jobs of the future.
- Repair leaky and aging roofs, remove asbestos and other hazardous materials, upgrade heating and air conditioning and replace outdated plumbing, wiring, and sewer systems.
- Improve school security and safety.
The El Rancho Unified Citizens’ Bond Oversight Committee Meetings will be held virtually and accessible
via live stream through Facebook: https://facebook.com/ElRanchoSchools/ and
Anyone who would like to address the Committee during the opportunity for public comments should complete the electronic form using this link: https://forms.gle/AqKTZpmA5mRoPeSC9 and may call
(669) 900-9128, Meeting ID: 976 6894 2280.