Program Improvement (PI)
The federal education law, No Child Left Behind (NCLB), was passed by Congress in 2001 and requires districts across the nation to annually assess each student's progress toward meeting the State Content Standards in Language Arts and Mathematics. Schools are required to make Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP). If a school does not make AYP in two consecutive years, the school is identified as a Program Improvement School. A school must meet its growth targets for two years in a row to exit Program Improvement status.
ERUSD Program Improvement Notifications
Program Improvement: School Choice
- ERUSD School Choice Data
- ERUSD School Choice List
- 2015-16 School Choice Letters (English / Spanish) for the following sites:
Birney Tech AcademyDurfee Elementary SchoolMagee Academy of Arts and SciencesNorth Ranchito Elementary SchoolSouth Ranchito Dual Language AcademyValencia Academy of the ArtsNorth Park Academy of the ArtsEl Rancho High School
- ERUSD School Choice ApplicationsElementary Schools - School Choice Request FormNorth Park Academy of the Arts - School Choice Request FormEl Rancho High School - School Choice Request Form
Program Improvement: Supplemental Educational Services (SES)
- ERUSD Supplemental Educational Services (SES) Data
- 2015-2016 List of SES Providers
LEA Program Improvement
- LEA Plan
- LEA PI Year 3+ Parent Notification
Please click below to access the above referenced informational notices.