Voters in the El Rancho Unified School District approved Measure "A" on Tuesday, November 4, 2003. Measure "A" a $49.5 million bond measure, was put on the ballot to provide the children of the El Rancho Unified School District with school facilities and technology comparable to neighboring school districts. The District shall replace deteriorating plumbing, install air conditioning, security lighting and fencing, upgrade libraries and classroom technology, improve student safety in drop-off areas, provide handicapped access, and make other repairs and upgrades to all schools in the district.
Voters in the El Rancho Unified School District approved Measure "ER" on Tuesday, November 8, 2016. Measure "ER" a $200 million bond measure, was put on the ballot to:
- Modernize and transform El Rancho High School to 21st century educational standards.
- Upgrade our schools to train students with modern skills for jobs of the future.
- Repair leaky and aging roofs, remove asbestos and other hazardous materials, upgrade heating and air conditioning and replace outdated plumbing, wiring and sewer systems.
- Improve school security and safety.
EL RANCHO UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
CITIZENS’ BOND OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ANNOUNCEMENT
Would you like to take an active role in the rebuilding and modernization of the schools in the El Rancho Unified School District?
We are currently seeking volunteers to participate on our Measure A, EE, and ER Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee. This Committee is responsible for monitoring the expenditures of Bond funds. Community participation is critical.
Use this link to apply: https://forms.gle/
Applications are also available at the ERUSD Business Services office located at 8910 East Slauson Avenue, Pico Rivera, CA 90660. Completed applications are to be submitted to the ERUSD Superintendent’s Office.
Eligibility: to be eligible to serve on the committee you must be at least 18 years of age, submit a written application and be a member of one (or more) of the following community groups:
- Parent or Guardian of a child enrolled in the District
- Parent or Guardian of a child enrolled in the District and active member of a parent-teacher organization, such as PTA or school site council
- Active member in a business organization representing the business community located in the District
- Active member in a senior citizens’ organization
- Active member in a bona fide taxpayers association
- Member of the ERUSD community at large (two seats)
Eligible applicants will be interviewed by a selection panel.
Please apply and join a team of residents, taxpayers, parents, and business owners to support the ever growing success of the El Rancho Unified School District. Let's rebuild El Rancho responsibly!